Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby 6

I needed a new man to continue my challenge so I call one of my best friends
named D-Bob Harrison. D-Bob and I were high school sweethearts
so D-Bob is very excited to come over. We hit it off once again
and D-Bob says that he wants to help me with my Baby Challenge
before I even asked him! The word had begun to leak out in Sunset Valley.
To my dismay however, the newborns start to cry. I excuse myself
and start to feed the girls.

After the girls were fed and put back to sleep, D-Bob and I start
to cuddle...

And lullaby chimes ring again!

D-Bob is Family-Oriented, so he loves to play games and feed the
little ones!

I go Stir-Crazy so I decided to go to the graveyard and put Pixie
to rest.

On my way home, I come across Gage Briody.I want Gage to
become part of the Challenge, even though he is in a
relationship with Yumi. However, I know that Yumi doesn't
like me because Yumi doesn't like
the idea of the 100 Baby Challenge.
Obviously a few people who look down on the idea won't
stop me!

I get home and it's time for Coraline to grow up! I am still so excited
for my first born!

Coraline and Mia playing Peek-a-Boo. I adore
Coraline's kind nature!

Time to sing with happiness!! Baby number 6 is on it's way!!

I work in my garden to keep my family running
strong, so Coraline helps out by feeding her sisters.

It's about time I take out the trash! I'm getting ready for tomorrow's events!

Oh No! Being robbed was not on my
expecting list!

Good thing I bought an alarm to keep my babies safe!

The next day the youngest girls are growing up! Mia goes first, transforming into an amazing young inventor.


Next is Jasmine. Mia helps celebrate her twin sister's birthday
while Jasmine transforms into a future Stylist!

Third to grow is Nadia. She has light skin and black hair
with her father's purple eyes.

Last but not least is Irene. She has light skin and
purple eyes like her sister but her hair is brown like
Grady's.

About 3 hours after the girls birthday, I go into labor!


The baby is coming!! Even though I'm in pain, my girls can still
make me laugh!

It's a Boy!! My first baby boy ever makes me one of the happiest
moms in the world. Meet Sage Jones!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the first boy of the challenge. My game rarely ever gives me so many of one gender in a row. The nursery is very adorable.

Have you thought about giving close up pictures of the kids after they age? Like taking them to the mirror and taking a picture there? I'm just asking because I can't really make out how any of the girls look.

Post a Comment