Thursday, July 29, 2010

Babies 4 and 5 and a Visitor

I invite Grady over to my new house and ask him to spend
the night.

We start to flirt almost right away...

and we get into bed without hesitation.

Lullaby chimes go off the first time! We both fall
asleep together and I am happy that my challenge continues.

I wake up to a T.V. which is weird since I don't remember leaving one on...
sneaky little gnomes!!

I wake up early once again to clean my house.
I have something special planned for this afternoon...

The Twins' Birthday!!!
Mia goes first, she grows up into a stunning little toddler
with medium toned skin and bright blue eyes.

Then it is Jasmine's turn!
Jasmine also is an adorable little toddler
with dark skin and blue eyes like her sister.

After the party, I hear music.
I go upstairs to find my Caveman Carl gnome
sitting on top of the desk rocking out to Soul music!
Silly gnomes.

I go to sell fruits and vegetables again to purchase a new block
table for my three girls!


A while later, I have another baby bump! I think it's time for
a change and I wish for a boy this time!

I needed to get my fun up after taking care of the girls
so I play a video game. I realize I get pretty into it and
start shouting "How did I crash?! I was on the road!!" at the video game.

After the video game I hear a strange noise.
I walk outside and find a Ghost!
This is Pixie Carlton, death by electrocution. Pixie and I become friends
very quickly which is good; I don't want a mean ghost in my house!

I feel my baby moving, which means I will hopefully go into labor soon!
Mia and I are playing, I love all my girls so much!

Later that night, Baby number 4 is on its way!
I decide to stick it out on this one and have the baby at home.

Its a Girl! Meet Nadia Jones, baby # 4.
But wait... I am still in labor?!
Twins again!! Meet Irene Jones, baby # 5!
I am excited to add two more bundles of joy to my household!

After delivery and resting, I teach Mia and Jasmine
the final step, walking! My girls learn so fast.
Tomorrow I will continue my 100 Baby Challenge Journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment