Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Babies 2 and 3

I didn't waste any time finding the next Daddy candidate. Stiles
left, and I went back to the hospital to find that tall, dark, handsome man again.
He was still there, reading his book, so I introduced myself.
"Rickie McGuire, it's nice to meet you." He said with a deep voice.
I told him about the challenge and he quickly agreed so we went back to my place.
I invite Rickie to spend the night and he agrees without a moment of
hesitaition. We went for a swim and then cuddled in bed.
We Whoo-Hoo for the first time, and lullaby chimes don't go off.
Rickie and I don't have problems trying again and the second time,
chimes fill the air!
I dreamt about Rickie that night, our attraction was easy enough.
I wished for another girl and I hoped that Rickie would
be a supporting father.

I woke up early to make pancakes for everyone, and Rickie stayed almost
the whole day.
I realized that Coraline was always going to hold a special place in my heart.
I wasn't doubting that I wouldn't love my other children,
but Coraline was the first step to my 100 mile run.

That night, the vomiting started again. I figured that a majority of my life
was going to be spent by the toilet, I wasn't too excited about that. But I had
to sacrifice some things to make other things greater!


The next day, I helped my baby age up. I was so happy!


I was busy gardening when suddenly I felt a small tingle.
I looked down and I had a Baby Bump! My little garden baby!

The next day I take Coraline to the grocery store to sell some
fruits and veggies. I am seriously reconsidering my house;
Coraline can't get out of her room when I am trying to
pick up, feed, or put her to bed. It's a pain for me and Coraline has had
dangerously low needs which scares me.


I decide to go house shopping before my next baby is born! I don't want to risk
anything!
Note: I used a money cheat code to purchase Kira's new house.
Kira will not have any more money than she did before I used the cheat code.



I move in and get settled....
then the baby is coming!


I get home from the hospital with my first set of twins!!
Jasmine and Mia Jones are my two newborns and I am so
excited to invite them in my house! Jasmine has darker skin,
taking after Rickie, and Mia has lighter skin, more like me.
I wake up early to take care of the girls, grateful to have
them and that they are healthy.

I taught Coraline how to talk and use the potty chair.
She is a fast learner and I am so proud of her! Her final step is walking,
and she is cruising along just fine!

Being a mother is a lot of work! Tomorrow I will go
baby daddy scouting once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment