Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Adventures out on the Town

My week back from the honeymoon was stressful, but I got over it.
I decided it was better for me to live the way I wanted to, not for anyone else.
I always loved kids, and the idea of being surrounded by family
was picture perfect to me. A friend suggested the 100 Baby
Challenge, and I quickly agreed to take on that challenge.
First things first, a mother needs to learn how to cook! I traveled down to the Bistro
for some 101 cooking classes.

After cooking class, I went scouting for future Daddies.
Instead, I met Fu Chin, a tourist from China.
Fu said she would teach me some songs that I could sing to my children
if I had any. She had no idea!

Once I was done learning songs from Fu, I went scouting again.
No one at the community pool really fit the criteria, which upset me.
The voice in the back of my head told me to be more
open minded and accept the fact that not all men in Sunset Valley
were going to be Superstar gorgeous.

Luckily, I met Grady Elfman. He wasn't drop dead beautiful, but he
wasn't repulsing either. I didn't waste any time and started to flirt.
"Look at the stars," I whispered, "Are they not the most amazing thing tonight?"

Grady agrees, and we almost get to the baby making part of the evening,
but he was so tired that he left without giving me a chance to ask him
to spend the night. I was crushed. Maybe this challenge was going to be harder
than I originally thought....

0 comments:

Post a Comment