Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby 1

After the night's disappointment with Grady, I was determined to find a father
of my first child. I headed down to the Library, and what do you know? Stiles McGraw
walks in right behind me. I knew he would be the one, so the flirting kicked off
immediately.
I had learned all the tricks in my crazy High School years and
took Stiles backstage in the theater where we tried for my
first baby.

I give him a kiss goodbye, thanking him for helping me in the Challenge. He promises to keep in touch.

Once I got back home, I decided to tend my neglected garden. After all, gardening was going to be a huge part in supporting my family!

But once I finished and got ready for bed, I started to vomit!
Pregnancy sure is going to be hard for me.

A day and a half later, my first Baby Bump appears!
I was ecstatic once I realized that the challenge had officially started!
I hope for a girl, my first perfect angel.

I found an old pregnancy book in the back of the shelf, so I took
to reading it. I was so into it, I forgot I had errands to run!

I drove into town to go to the Grocery Store and the Book Store.
I thought a manicure might be nice as well.

Because I shopped almost the whole day before, I decided
I needed a day of rest. The baby was kicking hard and then I felt my
water break! I was so shocked I practically froze in panic!

Once I snapped out of my moment of fear, I raced down to the hospital.
3 hours of labor and my first miracle happened. I had a girl!
"What is her name?" the nurse asked.
"Coraline Jones!" I exclaimed!
After Coraline was all cleaned up and wrapped in her baby bundle,
I walked out of the hospital. I spotted a tall, dark, and handsome man
standing in the corner reading his book. A possible father? I thought to myself.

Stiles was with me during the delivery and came home to meet Coraline.
He's a good father but I don't want him hovering in my life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment