Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthdays and Presents

Before Mia began her celebration, she told me she wants to be a
sculptor and an inventor.
Jasmine told me that she wants to be a Stylist!
Mia and Jasmine's Birthday!
Coraline helps me by holding Nadia while she grows up!

Irene and I making a wish!

Mia admiring her new tools while Jasmine practices
her drama by "Fake Passing Out." I can see the difference's
very clearly between my first set of twins!

For Jasmine's and Mia's birthday, I decided to turn my
garage into a workshop and studio for them and for
any other future children who will take advantage of this gift.
Happy Birthday girls!

Mia already gets to work sculpting. She is incredibly creative!

Rickie McGuire (Mia and Jasmine's father) is very rich
and he gave Mia and Jasmine two cars for their birthday.
Mia gets a pick-up truck and Jasmine gets a Prius.
(Jas is eco-friendly.)

Lunch time! I made the girls Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.
No one can go wrong with the classic!

After lunch and homework I decided all the kids needed
a nap. They were all pretty grumpy!

"Mom... Can I PLEEEAASSEE go to the movies with Aladdin?"
"You better be home before curfew! But yes, you can go."
"Thank you Mom! I love you!"
I watched Jasmine ride off to her first date, hopefully
her father won't be too mad that she sold her car for a bike
so she can "Go Green!"

I watch some of my girls do their homework together.
Jas is such a great role model!
Another family game of Sim Gnubb!
Mia knocked us all out!

My first baby boy grows up! I'm so excited that I will be
able to see him become a great brother and son!

I did feel a little sad though watching my children grow
up and get closer to moving out and getting
into the real world.
Looking at Sage is almost like looking at a picture of me
when I was 2! His skin is a little lighter, like D-Bob's skin,
and he has his father's nose but other than that he is almost a
mini-me!
He learns quick like all of the girls did. What mother wouldn't
be proud of her child's progress?!
My sweet Jackie is growing up! All of her sisters wish the
best for her!

Jackie grows up into my little sunshine! She has purple eyes
like her father, but unlike his wish for her, she
inherited my black hair.
Nadia, Coraline, and Irene's Birthday!!
Her sisters and I cheer her on as Nadia goes first!
Next is Coraline! My first born is going to go into the real world
and I couldn't be happier for her!
Last is Irene!!
"Make a wish girls!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment