Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby 7

After Sage was born, my family was running dangerously low on funds,
so I used my Lifetime Happiness Reward Points
to purchase the "No Bills Ever" Reward.
I am happy with my choice, now I can spend more
time with my children and less time in the garden,
and I get to buy them more fun things for them to do!
I am laying in bed reading a book and I hear my girls laughing
and screaming. I get up and see them jumping on the trampoline!!
"Girls!! It is 11 at night and you have school in the morning!
Get into bed now!" I shout out the window.

Oh Great! Another call to the repair man!


I realized there was only 7 Sims in my family... So time to get my flirt on!


" Norman! I haven't seen you since high school!"
Norman Spelleighton and I were best friends in high school,
and apparently D-Bob told him about the 100 Baby Challenge
and Norm was totally into the idea!

"I would love to have some babies that have my colored hair!"
Norm told me.
"Well, let's see what we can do!"

Lullaby Chimes fill the guest bedroom the first time.
I can't help but smile to myself!

That night, after I was done vomiting from 'Unknown Causes'
(I've seen that moodlet enough to know that a baby is in the picture!!)
I called the girls down to have a family T.V. night. Of course
baby Sage lays in my lap watching T.V. as well!

My 7th Baby Bump! I wish for another boy!

Motherhood sure has cut back my sleeping hours.
My sweet little wake up calls!

My newest present for my girls! Sim Gnubb!

My first baby's birthday!
"Happy Birthday, Sis!!" Mia shouts
Coraline is going to be my first teenager in the house...
hopefully she won't be too rebellious!

Oh No!! The first fire on my lot! Well I guess there's
a first for everything...

I have to be the hero for my girls! Those dang fire fighters
take forever!

Another first... fireman Rico Grossman helps celebrate
Coraline's birthday that got disrupted by the fire.
WHOOO!!
"Coraline, you should try talking to the baby! Supposedly they
can hear you even though it's like... 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea."
Quote from Juno
Contractions!! Already?! Hopefully this baby isn't pre-mature!
Time to go to the hospital!
Some of my girl friends heard about the baby!
Nancy, Cornelia, and Jeannie watch me enter the hospital.

It's a girl!! Meet my seventh baby Jacqueline Jones!
(Jackie)

0 comments:

Post a Comment