Saturday, August 14, 2010

Adaptions and Growth

Nadia and Irene's birthday! Everyone helps celebrate the
birthdays of this future Doctor and Rock star!
My 4th born, Nadia, goes first!
Irene, my 5th born, goes second. She's contemplating her
wish!

Nadia grows up into a future World Renowned Surgeon!
Her jet black hair and slender figure remind me of myself,
but her facial features and violet eyes remind me so much of her
father, Grady.

Irene, on the other hand, wants to become a Hit Movie Composer.
Her short, modern hairstyle and formfitting dress fits the look of the job,
and her guitar skills will help her get promoted fast!
She reminds me more of Grady than her sister does.
Irene inherited Grady's hair color, eye color, facial features,
and muscular build.

After my girls grew up, I decided to change my looks as well!
My new hairstyle...



Lip gloss...

and nails! It's amazing what a few things can do to change
a look!

Nadia's romantic interest, Diego Comonich, invites her
over to his place to celebrate her birthday...

and he asks her to be his girlfriend!
"Hey Mom, it's Nadia." She said after I answered the phone.
"Hi sweetie. What's up?"
"Well there's good news... Diego's parents decided to down
size on their house so they moved, and Diego bought the old house from them.
Now we can move in together!"
"Oh, Nadia, that's great! Diego is such a great guy!"
"So... you're OK with that?" She asked quietly.
"Of course I'm OK with that! You need to get out
and experience the real world and be focused on your
career."
"But what if Irene moves out? Then you won't have anyone
to help you with the triplets and Sage and Jackie..."
"Nadia, when you and Irene were born, I almost had as many kids
as I do now. I got along just fine! Sage is going to grow up soon
and so is Jackie, I will have all the help I need. Go and live you're dream
as I am living mine. I love you!"
I was so happy that Nadia is concerned about me, but she couldn't stay with
me if I wanted to continue the challenge.
"I love you too, Mom. I will try to visit often! Diego appreciates
that you will let me do this!"
"No problem, Honey, have fun!"
"Bye Mom!"
I admit that I had tears in my eyes after that conversation, I have a
feeling that letting go of my children is always going to
be a hard thing for me to do!
Diego and Nadia working hard on their logic skills!
Nadia told me that Diego also wants to be a Surgeon!

Irene's high school sweetheart, Curt Cobain, asks her to
move in with him!
"Mom! Curt wants me to move in with him! The house is
right down the road from you and I will be able to help out whenever
you need it!" She was completely excited!
"That's great, Irene! I am so happy for you both!"
"Thanks Mom, I knew you would understand! I love you!"
"I love you too! We will visit soon!"
My two newest young adults were both out in the real world,
chasing their dreams with their great boyfriends
and living in lovely houses. I was so proud of them both!
Irene and Curt (who is also an aspiring Movie Composer)
brushing up on their guitar skills!

The next night, I finally got all the kids to bed and asleep
at the same time... and I hear the eerie music start to play!
Robber!
Robbie Bland is in my house again! Busted!

I need all the sleep I can get now, and this is the most inconvenient
night for him to decide to show up! I hope the cops get him good!

His second "Walk of Shame" out of my house! I doubt he
will learn his lesson! With a name like "Robbie" I guess
he never had a chance.
Washing machine explosion once again right when I woke up!
I have a feeling I'm going to need some help again!

Sweet Sage's Birthday! My first teenage boy... I am so excited!

Sage Jones, classic ladies' man! He is the epitome of a
high school boy, is he not?

Jackie's Birthday!
"Watch me, Jackie! Blow out the candles like this!"
She's a great listener!
Sage helping Jackie welcome childhood.

My mixed emotions!



Little Jackie as a Child! She has her father's purple eyes and his nose,
but my hair and skin tone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment