Thursday, August 12, 2010

Growing Up and Unfortunate News

Coraline brings her boyfriend, Shane Camanche, over.
Shane and Coraline have been dating since high school and
I believe he is absolutely perfect for Coraline!
"Mom? I have a question." Coraline asks me the next morning.
"Sure hun, what is it?" I had no idea what to expect.
"Shane's parents offered to buy Shane and I our first house, with
your permission, of course. Can you help me
find the right home for us?"
I was completely shocked! I knew this day would come
but I didn't think it would be 3 days after Coraline
turned 21!
"Um, well... Of course I'll help you search for a house!
But you have to be sure that you really want to go through with this!"
"Of course I am, Mom!"
"Well then, let's get started!!"

I tell Coraline to get on the computer to search, while I
go out and drive around to search for
Real Estate Signs around Sunset Valley.
We finally found a perfect house and Shane and Coraline
and they move in as soon as possible!
Once in the door, Shane proposes to Coraline!

Coraline calls me over for the wedding party, which is
nothing over the top, but she still wanted me to see her
get married!

When they started to exchange the rings, I tear up
a little bit. My first born is out in the real world!

The wedding was great Coraline's wedding dress was beautiful!

Once I got home, I decided to continue a old habit...
Playing the Guitar!

"Mom! I learned how to make ice sculptures! I want you to be
a model!"
"Sure hun!! How about this?"
"Perfect! Just stay like that!"

BOOM! I jump and look over to the other side of the
garage to see Nadia on fire!
"JAS! Come save your sister!!"

"On it Mom! NADIA! Stop jumping around!"
Jas yells at her sister when she is extinguishing her.

"Hey Mom.... I got a little singed..."
I laughed to myself.
"Go take a shower, silly! And thank your sister for saving you!"
After all the commotion, I admire the ice sculpture.
I love it!!
My two youngest learning the basics. Jackie is a fast learner
just like all of the other Jones children!

Mia is growing into a young adult!
Make a wish!
Jasmine's Birthday!
I am going to miss the girls being an inspiration for the little
ones!
I have mixed emotions yet again about my little girls
growing up. I would love to see them get married!
And what do you know?! Mia's high school sweet heart Lance Veretti
proposes! Mia accepts of course!
In the other room, Jasmine's boyfriend Aladdin Raja
(The one she went to the movies with when she became a teen)
and Lance's best friend proposes to Jasmine!

Mia and Lance move into a house together and have a private
wedding. I get an email a few days later from Mia.
"Hey Mom. I have some bad news. Lance and I tried for a
baby multiple times, and we couldn't get pregnant.
I went to the doctor and she said that it might be
impossible for me to have a child. We are
thinking about adoption... but I don't
know when the right time for a child will be.
I will keep you updated.
-Love, Mia"
I was very sad for my second baby. Mia and Lance of all Sims would
be the most deserving parents. Hopefully it will all work out.
Jasmine and Aladdin have a private wedding in their new house!
They both decided they need to focus on work and get enough
money to raise a child before Jasmine got pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment