Friday, August 13, 2010

Babies 8, 9, and 10

Now that my girls are grown up and moved out, I can continue
my challenge. I call up Gage from the tattoo studio and
ask him to come over. He agrees!
I walk outside to greet Gage, and when I come back in, my
ice sculpture is all over the floor. I was upset but I
knew it wouldn't last forever.
Gage was still dating Yumi when he arrived at my house.
Apparently, Yumi started to spread nasty rumors
about my children and I, which made me
incredibly mad. My children live under
the best conditions, have the best grades in school,
and never EVER stir up trouble.
I talked with Gage for a long time, and we became best friends
so he trusted me. I convinced him to break up with
Yumi, and he agreed without hesitation.
After that, we shared our first kiss.
"You know, Yumi isn't going to be too happy about this whole
situation. We have a son together." Gage said to me later that night.
"I'm not worried about making enemies," I assured him, "Obviously
there are going to be people who won't like the
idea of a single woman with 100 children."
"You make a good point. Yumi and I weren't doing to well anyways. I would
be happy to help you out with your challenge." Gage smiled.
With that, we tried for a baby. I have to admit I did feel a little
awkward playing hanky panky with Gage in my daughter's old
room, but when lullaby chimes filled the air, I was instantly comforted.
After Gage left, I watched all my children play and learn.
Sage and Jackie playing with their toys,

Irene practicing her guitar,

and Nadia back to inventing. I was so proud that they could
all get along so well, but stay perfectly occupied when
they are by themselves.

Two days later, Sage grows up! Look how adorable he is
blowing out the candles with me!

Sage as a child. He looks so much like D-Bob now that he
is getting older!

I get a call from Coraline.
"MOM! You need to get over here right now!"
I was instantly panicked and raced to her house.
She was in labor!!
My first grandchild Rosalinda Camanche!! She is as cute
as a button!

After my visit with Coraline, I go home and go to bed.
I wake up early the next morning and take a shower.
I jump out once I feel a small tingle in my tummy and... My 8th Baby is
making a bump!

My good friend, Dr. Blueflame
(Dr. Blueflame is from the Exchange. Thanks to Adari)
is a highly popular doctor known throughout the world.
She is able to predict the gender of an unborn baby!
We met at the park and told me I was having a girl!
I have heard that if you learn the gender of your baby, then
eat 10 of the opposite gender fruit,
(Watermelon for girls, Apples for boys)
you will have multi-gendered twins or triplets!
(Watching Kid's T.V. and listening to Kids Radio at the
same time will increase your chances of multiple babies)
I decided to try it!

I thanked Dr. Blueflame and then went to the grocery store
to buy 10 apples!

I eat the apples right when I get out of the store.
Talk about stuffed!!

Yumi!!
She walked out of the store and gave me a disgusted look.
When she walked away I thought it would be fun to scare her... It was!
We start to yell at each other, she wanted to know
what my problem was.
"MY problem?!" I yelled. "YOU are the one with a problem!
You talk so badly about my challenge and my life that it
seems like you are jealous! Don't ever talk about my kids
so rudely again!" We had officially become enemies.
I stormed off, as mad as could be. I didn't even
want to hear her name let alone see her
ever again.
I went home, more focused on my challenge than ever before.
I watched Kidz Zone T.V. and listened to that radio station
for as long as I possibly could.
At 6 in the morning I get a call.
"Hi, Ms. Jones? This is Officer Morgan.
I just picked up your daughter Nadia at the junkyard past curfew.
Apparently, she has been out all night and I am bringing her home
immediately."
I was furious! Nadia has always been so good and she has never broken
curfew before. What got into her?
"Thank you Officer." I stumbled. I hung up the phone
and waited for my daughter to get back.
Once she was home, I walked outside.
Don't mind my yard, it just has a big glitch!
"Nadia Jones! I get a call at 6 in the morning saying you were
out ALL NIGHT?! What were you thinking? You said you
would be home before 9! Where else did you go?!"
I didn't want to yell, but I wanted Nadia to
learn her lesson.
"I didn't go anywhere else, Mom, I swear! I was just
getting scrap from the junkyard so I didn't have to buy it!
I just lost track of the time! I'm so sorry!"
"You better be sorry. And you better have done your homework!
Go to your room. No inventing for now."

I needed to get my fun up after my dramatic events,
so I decided to dance a little bit. My shirt was working hard!
A surprise visit from Dr. Blueflame! I'm glad to see
my friend!
Dr. Blueflame left and my washing machine broke, so I called a repair man
and then my water broke!! I wanted to go to the hospital
for this one so I drove down.
Another infamous baby carrier... But what is in it?
Multi-Gendered Triplets!!!

Baby number 8~ Seana Jones!

Baby 9~ Kale Jones!

Baby 10~ Riley Jones!

Sunset Valley's first set of multi-gendered triplets!
I have a feeling my babies will be popular when
they get older!

0 comments:

Post a Comment