Friday, December 17, 2010

Vampire Wars

*Jackie's Point of View*


I stood there amazed as Jacen finally completed his transformation. He was so happy when I got the call that the vampires were willing to change him. He went out the the Vampire Lounge that night that I got the call, and was bitten by Brody's dad, Beau Merrick.  There was only one condition, however. I would have to tell my mom our plans, otherwise Beau wouldn't bite Jacen. We agreed, but said it might take some time.

After his transformation, I walked up to him slowly.
"Jacen?" I whispered, "Are you ok? How do you feel?"
He just looked at me for a minute and then shook his head.
"I feel amazing Jackie! I'm so glad we decided to do this." He
smiled softly.
"I think it's time then," I held out my wrist to him.
"Bite me," I joked.
He pushed my wrist away slowly and shook his head.My stomach dropped, I thought he was going to back out of our plan.
"Jacen?" I asked worriedly.
Then he smiled and brushed his hand from my temple to my cheek bone and turned his head to bite my neck. A smile crept across my lips as I felt his fangs sink into my skin.
It didn't hurt, but I think I was too caught up in the thought of becoming a vampire
to notice the slight burning sensation Jacen had explained after he was bit.

He steadied my face and looked me in the eyes. Everything was spinning and I couldn't seem to find my sense of equilibrium. Jacen waited patiently, holding onto me as a caught my balance until I nodded my head, signaling that it was ok for him to let me go and I wouldn't topple over.

I laughed as I watch him lick his lips. His new fangs were pearl white, and they looked quite intimidating.
"Let me show you what you can do when your a vampire," Jacen
laughed.

I felt dizzy again and my head filled with every moment I've ever had with Jacen. He was playing with my emotions!

Blue wave lengths surrounded us as he stated my favorites, Hip Hop, Pancakes, and Red.
I was sure he already knew them since we dated for so long, but he insisted that he only knew my favorite color because his eyes were red before he became a vampire.

He looked very threatening, no one would mess with him. I think he got even more attractive as a vampire, but I have always found vampires to be quite sexy ever since
we moved to Bridgeport.

*Kira's Point of View*

I was out selling groceries when I got a call from Seana.
"Mom! Brody won't stop screaming! I'm worried those vampires are going to show up if he doesn't stop!" She almost sounded like she was going to start
crying and she was breathing really hard. I heard Brody's screams in the background.
"Seana please don't panic, teething is a million times worse for
baby vampires. Snuggle him, give him a bottle, and make sure he has his pacifier. It's on the bathroom counter downstairs, I had to wash it."
"Okay," She grunted as she picked up Brody and brought him upstairs to the learning room.
I hung up after I heard her sigh and Brody's crying silenced into a gurgle.

When I got home, all of the older children were playing in a Jones family band! I heard the music from downstairs.



The next morning I woke up to Jackie yelling curse words from the bathroom. She was becoming quite irritable recently, she hardly talks to anyone besides Jacen, and he stays
a good distance away from all of us. I want to confront them about their behavior, but I wanted Jackie to calm down a little bit so I didn't get her worked up again.

I cranked up the music from downstairs and called everyone down to dance, I had become very fond of it since I moved to Bridgeport. We all danced for a while, and I forgot about everything but the music.


"Hey, Ma?" Jackie called from the entry way. "Can we talk for a second?"
I walked in and looked at her, she looked pale, and a little shaky.
"What's come over you, Jacqueline?" I asked worriedly.
"Well... You remember that call that I took a while back? And you asked me who was calling? Well it was Beau."
I was confused. "Beau... Merrick? Brody's father?"
"Yes," Jackie replied quietly.
"What business do you have with him?"
"We, I mean Jacen and I, well.... We asked him to turn Jacen into a vampire. Actually, we asked him to change me into a vampire, but he said he wouldn't do that to you
because you didn't know what was going on... So he bit Jacen instead."

I couldn't speak. Jackie wanted to become a vampire?
"Jacen completed his transformation two nights ago,"
She continued gently, "Mom, I asked Jacen to bite me,
and he did. I'm already transforming."

And then it hit me. Jackie wasn't asking for my permission, she went behind my back and did this to herself. I understood why she wanted to grow up so soon now.
"He did WHAT?!" I snapped loudly.
"Mom, wait.."
I interrupted her, I couldn't believe she would keep such a secret from me.
"Why have you been lying so often recently? Why are you so irritable?
Is that why you won't talk to your family?" I couldn't control my frustration.

"Mother! I'm a young adult now, I can chose to do what I want! It's too late, you can't do anything about it!" Jackie got steadily louder, I didn't want my younger children
hearing me fighting with Jackie, but this couldn't be left alone.
"You can't do what you want in secret under MY roof!" I yelled. I had never raised my voice to my children, but this was different. Jackie had to realize what she had done.

 Mom, don't yell, you never yell!" Jackie was taken aback.




"Do you think I want to yell? Jackie I wish you wouldn't keep so many secrets! Those vampires could have hurt you bad! You know how I have been threatened by them, just for
being in the challenge! Why would you put you and your boyfriend at such risk without telling anyone?"
"You wouldn't have let me do it if I had asked you!" Jackie snapped back.
"I wouldn't have LET you?! Jacqueline Jones! I am yourMOTHER! Of course I would have let you! I have ALWAYS wanted the best for my children, and I respect their wishes!
Have you ever seen any of your siblings had their dreams crushed by me?"

The expression on her face seemed to me like I had struck some sort of nerve, and she looked less angry for a moment...
And then the monster in her crept back up and lashed out. "I haven't been here long enough to remember my older siblings and what they wanted! All you do is have us to complete your stupid challenge! That's all we are to you, just numbers!"
"I don't need your excuses. I want a lot of children, but I'm NOT going to do it like you," Jackie spit, "I want my children to know their father, not just whore around until I'm old!" Her words burnt me like acid rain.
"You think finding your father is going to make everything right? You think I don't love you and your siblings?" I hissed at her. "Your father cheated on his wife to create you for the challenge, they live in a tiny house with no money. I work so hard to get beautiful houses and the newest things for you all. I can see how ungrateful you are now. I thought I raised
you better."
I turned to leave and Jackie fell to the floor in sobs. I gasped and dropped onto my knees to comfort her. She was curled into a little ball and shaking miserably, her makeup smearing down her face. She was trying to talk, but she couldn't stop her sobbing. I stroked her hair gently and quieted her.
Once she gathered herself up, she stood up and looked me straight in the eye and apologized for everything. All the nasty comments, the secrets, and the rude behavior were actions she apologized for.
She couldn't explain to me how much she wanted me to forgive her. Her pained expression lead me to a quick decision.
"Jackie, you know I love you, I could never stay mad at you. I was just angry that you put yourself in so much danger. I wouldn't know what to do if you and Jacen didn't come home
that night you went to see Beau. I couldn't bear the thought of losing a child."
"I know Ma, I'm so sorry." I accepted her apology and gave her a hug.
Later that night I was standing in the garage and I got the chills like someone was watching me.
"JACEN! Don't you dare sneak up on me again!! Jackie told me what was going on..."
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to! And... I was just going to bring that up..." He apologized.
"I don't want to talk about it again. You're really pushing your luck here, you're lucky you make Jackie so happy, otherwise I would have kicked you out by now!" I explained
angrily.
"Please, Kira, don't be so mad at us, Beau made us swear to talk to you about the situation. I'm just keeping that promise." I nodded and kept listening.
"Jackie won't have to go through any of this alone, I have a lot of money saved up for a new house, and I bought her and engagement ring. After she transf-" He stopped short because of my look I gave him as he started to talk about Jackie's inevitable case of Vampirism.
"Hrmm.. Um..." He sttudered, "In a few days, I'm proposing to her, and then we'll move in together. Everything will work out. I promise."
I listened with my head down, and I noticed the ring that Jackie had given him so long ago still being displayed prominantly on his left hand. The red gem sparkled under the lighting of the garage.
"Fine. But if anything goes wrong, you're dead. Understand?"
He nodded and thanked me for accepting what was going on, even though I wasn't thrilled about it.
Jackie walked in and looked a little dizzy.

"Mom... I think I'm going to be..." She covered her mouth and gagged, then she sprinted to the bathroom and vomited.

The next day, Seana was practicing her Martial Arts skills. She was incredibly determined.

Apple made her way to her favorite fishing spot where she could catch every type of fish imaginable.

She was my little Angler!

Kale taught Brody how to walk that evening.

I decided to focus my leftover anger on Martial Arts and Jacen agreed to spar with me. Perfect.




I won the spar 2-1. I was glad that I could beat Jacen, he was more skilled than I was.

Jackie broke one of the computers so I had to repair it.

Brody in the learning room. It was late, so I put him to bed and the teens and I went to bed as well. Jacen decided to take Jackie out that night...

*Jackie's Point of View*
We were on our way to the city, when I couldn't see straight anymore. I pulled the car over so I could complete my transformation. I couldn't stop thinking about all the things I had to learn and all the things that would come naturally to me once I became a Vampire.
I felt so content after I changed, I could see everything clear as day, and I felt as if I could dance all night. Being a creature of the night had it's perks!
I moseyd my way over to Jacen in the elevator, I figured I would take a risk and Whoo Hoo with him in public. It's the new me!
Jacen and I acted very serious when we got out of the elevator but we couldn't help looking at eachother on our first night out in a Dance Club.
We passed a hefty bouncer in a pirate hat. I giggled at the sight, he was quite eccentric!

"Hey beautiful lady, do I know you?" Jacen joked as he came over to dance with me.
I went along with it, "I don't think we've met. I'm Jaqueline." I winked at him.
"Well you better be careful," Jacen said smiling, "A pretty lady like you could get into trouble by yourself out here!"
I laughed as he pulled me in and dipped me down low on the dance floor.

I looked over and I saw a man dancing in a box. If it wasn't strange enough, he wasn't wearing a lot of clothes... Sims sometimes!
I enjoyed the rest of my night with Jacen, which ran right into the morning. I got a little tipsy from the drinks that Jacen kept buying for me, and we enjoyed our time at the Bubble Bar as well. I never wanted this to end...

*Kira's Point of View*
I woke up to my phone ringing on my dresser. "Hello?" I answered quietly.
"Ma'am, I am bringing your son Riley Jones home right now. He was out after curfew."
I was confused, wasn't Riley in bed? I went upstairs to make sure they had the right child, and sure enough, Riley's bed was left untouched from this morning. He never even slipped under the covers.
When the police and Riley arrived at my house, I was greeted by a very rude police woman. She lectured ME about curfew instead of talking to Riley about his mistake.
Secrets and Rebellion, What has Bridgeport done to the Jones Family?

0 comments:

Post a Comment