Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby Number 12!

Beau had to go to work after the sweet lullaby chimes went off, so
I gave him a hug goodbye and thanked him for being my first father
in Bridgeport.
That night I glanced out the learning room window to spot
Jackie reading outside by the fire pit. I'm not quite sure
what she was reading, but I am glad she chose a book to improve
her skills! She called her crush, Jacen, over for dinner with
us that night, I was excited to finally meet him!
The triplets loved playing video games after their homework...



"MOM! Come play with us!" Kale called out to me when I
was done preparing dinner for everyone. I laughed and
ran upstairs to join them, I love spending as much
time with my babies as possible.
Dinner went well and Jacen was excited to meet us all.
He laughed when Jackie told him that her family was
kind of chaotic and crazy, but in a good way. He
agreed and said he would visit as much as his mom
and his part-time job would let him. I enjoyed his company
and asked him to have dinner with us tomorrow night!

The next morning I was standing out on my balcony outside
of my room enjoying a cup of coffee when I witnessed my
mail carrier throw my bills on the ground and yell at them.
Sims can be so strange sometimes...

Jacen lived right up the road from us and took the bus with
Jackie and the triplets in the morning.

Seana sitting by herself today? That's strange, she usually
sits with her brothers.

Little Apple playing with her dolls in the learning
room after the other kids left for school. Nothing particularly
exciting happened that day, I spent most of my time cleaning
and gardening. I had to make sure my house was
sparkling for our visitor tonight and I gathered ingredients
for a delicious dinner. My first Bridgeport Baby Bump
arrived as well!

Jacen (as expected) asked Jackie out that night.
She was glowing!

Even after my baby bump arrived, I was still getting sick.
I hoped this wouldn't be a regular thing!

The kids did their homework after dinner.
Jacen went home after a round or two of video games
with the triplets and a trampoline war with Jackie.
They were such a cute couple!
The next few days went by with nothing exciting.
I completed a few opportunities to help with the Jones' Family
Funds. My Baby Bump was getting quite big I noticed. I made the
bed and got dressed and I was just about to go make some
food for Apple when...
Contractions kicked in! It seemed like so long since I went
through this and for a moment, I was in complete shock.
I finally got my head cleared and headed to the hospital...
My first time arriving at the Bridgeport hospital in labor,
I was a bit nervous!

After an enormously long time of labor, I walked out of
the hospital with the newest member of the Jones family!
Meet Baby #12... Brody Jones!
I was stopped outside of the hospital by
an angry looking vampiress, who refused to give me her name.
"Kira Jones?" She scowled.
"Yes? Can I help you?" I stopped shortly and placed both
hands around my baby instinctively, not like I could
win a fight with a vampire.
"That child is a vampire, and must be given up to the Bridgeport
Vampire Coven. Beau should have told you before being so careless
with a mortal Sim." She hissed and took a step towards me and Brody.
"I don't think so," Beau growled at the vampiress
as he suddenly appeared in between Brody and I and the
still snarling mystery vampire.
"Leave her alone, she's a 100 Baby Challenge mother, and
I knew what I was getting into when we conceived this child.
There was a 50/50 chance of Brody being a Sim or a Vampire,
and he just happened to inherit my genes. But, he is still
half Sim, therefore he cannot be taken away from his mother.
I've read the books, I've done the research, leave. Now."
He never let down his tense stance and continued to
stare at the the mystery vampire as she threatened "Watch
your back, Jonesy. We've got our eyes on you.
If this child so much as whimpers from neglect, he'll be gone in
a flash. I guarantee that." She turned and stalked silently away.
"Kira, I'll explain later. We need to get in the car quick though,"
Beau flashed me a hurried look as his beautiful pale
skin started to smoulder from the setting sun.
Beau explained the whole Vampire Coven rules to me
as we made our way home in the limo with Brody.
He said that he just wanted to ride home with
me to make sure the vampiress wouldn't come back, but he
would have to leave for work once we got back to my house.
He held Brody tenderly, as if he was afraid to break him.
I laughed lightly as Brody gurgled and Beau jumped at the
noise.
"That's weird, I'm never scared. But this little vampire fills me
with a new kind of fear." Beau said as he watched Brody fall
into a silent sleep on the long ride home.
"Well that's what it feels like to become a parent. Love and fear
are the strongest emotions when you hold your baby or watch
them grow up." I linked my arm around Beau's, feeling
a strong connection between the both of us.
When the limo pulled up in front of my house, Beau
walked out with Brody and set him gently in a crib.
I hugged him goodbye and he kissed my forehead.
He promised he would keep a watchful eye
on all of my children and myself, and he apologized for
his Coven leader's strange behavior. Then he sped off
into the night, and I trudged into my house and into
my room, exhausted from all of the drama that day.
"Brody Beau Jones! Baby Brody!" I laughed as I played
with Brody after everyone left for school.

Soon after though, I sighed, disgustedly. Would the
drama ever end?! I marched down to City Hall with Brody
and demanded a lawsuit.

Several hours later, I walked out with Brody, incredibly excited
that I won my case. I would never be publicly disgraced for
being in the 100 Baby Challenge. I wouldn't allow it.

I went home to Jackie celebrating her birthday 3 days early.
"What are you doing Jacqueline Jones?!" I shouted.
"It's only the triplet's birthday today!"
"Mom, I'm sorry I didn't ask your permission, but Jacen is already
a young adult, you know we can't be together if we
have that age difference. I also have an A in school!"
I sighed and let her continue her celebration.
Jackie as a young adult. Her red and black hair was identical
to mine along with her brown eyes. She still wore the bracelet
that symbolized her relationship with her
sister-in-law, Sarah.
Then the triplets aged up! Seana was first.

Then Kale,

and last was Riley!

Seana as a Teen.
Her pink shirt and beautiful blonde hair compliment
her bubbly personality and tanned super model skin.
She is my social butterfly!
Kale as a Teen. His slicked back hair and neutral clothes
fit his soon-to-be rock star dreams and determination.
Riley as a Teen.
(I got this picture last minute, sorry for the weird eyes!)
Anyways, his messy hair and crisp clothes accompanied
his eccentric and genius personality. Riley would always
spend his time inventing.
"Yes, very good, thank you!" I overheard Jackie
talking on the phone in the dining room.
"Who was that Jaqueline?" I asked questionably.
She was acting quite secretive lately.
Jacen also moved in with us for a short time to
be with Jackie and help her look for a house
for them to move in together.
He was also much more quiet than usual.
Jackie and Jacen.
Jackie asked me if she and Jacen could stay in the house for
a while, she said things had come up and her and Jacen
could buy a house. She also joined the medical
career to persue her dreams
as a World Renowned Sergeon.
"Riley! Stop inventing for a while and join us in the hot tub!"
I called downstairs, laughing.
"Be right there, Ma!" Riley said over the metallic ring of
a hammer hitting the contraption he was creating.
Hot Tub Time!

Even Jacen and Jackie joined us :)

We soaked all night, since the next day was Saturday.
We got out of the hot tub very relaxed and also very
pruny! Our skin was so wrinkled!
Everyone spent their whole day in their bathing suits.
All of the kids wanted to help out with the garden while
we got ready for the two birthdays that were going to take
place that late afternoon.
They also improved their skills!

My baby Brody was growing up. Kale had
grown quite a liking to his vampire sibling, and
wanted to help Brody age up.
Jackie and Apple celebrating. Apple is so precious!

Brody inherited my red and black hair, but
everything else about him looks like Beau!

Apple as a child. She looked more and more like her father
every day! I was excited to watch my children grown as usual, but
sad at the same time because they were closer and closer to
leaving me as they grew up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment