Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Collage of Christmas Cheer and Babies 14 and 15

*A Christmas and New Years Reflection*
My 13th Baby was surely something special. Little Aidan
was so adorable, even though he did cry a lot. His baby stage
was a little stressful, the Paparazzi had really been cracking down
and trying to get information about my family
more than ever after Aidan's birth.

"MOM! She followed me home from school!!" Brody yelled
while sprinting from the bus stop, a paparazzi snapping pictures
behind him.

His yelling woke up Aidan from his nap, so I went to calm him down.
That night, all the kids were growing up!

Sweet little Aidan only spent a few days as a baby, I was so happy
to have another little toddler to teach in my house.

Aidan as a toddler. He has my eyes and Apollo's hair. He's such
a cutie!

Brody went next. "Think hard about your wish, little brother!"
Apple cheered on Brody.


Apple would be my newest Young Adult. She was unsure of
what she wanted to do with her life, but she was very interested
in the Stylist Career.

Apple as a Young Adult. She is incredibly gorgeous, with her
fathers eyes and skin tone, and her unique colored hair, she
will stand out in any crowd. In a good way, of course!

Little Aidan was still fussy as a toddler, even during the
celebrations. He was instantly comforted when someone
picked him up, though.

I rarely put Aidan down anymore as a toddler, it was hard to be
away from him and not be worried about him crying again.
He was also very small for his age, so he was easier to carry
than most toddlers. I wouldn't leave him without someone there
watching him.

Apple was strangely quiet the next day, she was just walking around the
yard and house, studying everything.
"Apple?" I approached her while she was in the play yard.
She jumped and twirled around to face me.
"You scared me Mom!" She laughed in a small voice.
I smiled at her, "What's wrong? You seem kind of in a haze today."
She looked down at the ground.
"You have to continue your challenge, so I found a house. But I'm nervous.
What if I can't get a job? I have no where else to go."
I hugged her. "You'll find a job, Apple. The salon is hiring right now,
as a matter of fact! You'll do absolutely fine," I encouraged, confidently.
She smiled and pulled out her phone to show me a picture of the
house. It was huge and gorgeous.
"It's for all of us, whoever doesn't want to move away from their siblings can
live with us in this house!"
I told her that was a great idea and asked Brody to take care of Aidan
while I helped Apple move into the house.

He agreed, and right when we left he went upstairs to play the Xylophone
with Aidan. I love knowing my kids get a long so well.


Aidan was quite happy that night after Brody spent his whole time
with Aidan.

I had an intense conversation with Brody over a game of Shuffleboard.
He was very intellectual!



The nightly routine with Aidan. He refused to go to sleep if I
didn't put him to bed (really) so I always had
to wait for him to be super tired. The boys had made Christmas
chains (Brody made Aidan's chain, obviously) and the chains
were getting closer to the gold loops as the days went by!


I woke up to Aidan screaming and Brody on the phone.
Burglar!! She took the worst thing she could ever take besides my
children (Which would be hard to accomplish)... MY CAR!


"I'm sorry, Ms. Jones, but it looks like she got away.
We'll get her next time!"

"Next time? NEXT TIME?!" I shouted.
"How am I supposed to afford a new car before 'next time'? Are
you going to pay for it? I know who it was, go to her house and
get it! You're a cop aren't you?!" I shouldn't have snapped at a
law official like that, but I was so frustrated that they couldn't
make an effort. The policewoman apologized and asked for a name
of the burglar. She said she would be back as soon
as my car was recovered.

My car was back within 2 hours. There was a note on the dash.
"I'm sorry for the incovienece Ms. Jones. I should have never assumed
that it was okay to let the burglar get away, I will inform the
rest of the dispatch of these events to make sure this doesn't happen
again in Bridgeport. -Officer Trueman"

I got my thoughts off of the car incident by modeling Aidan
for Violet and the rest of the Challenge Mothers to see.
I decided I would join the festivities too and play dress up.


Holding Aidan reminded me of the fact that I only had two children
in my house. I decided to try to add more Sims to my household
before the holidays!


"Hi, Craig Weresen? This is Kira Jones, I got your e-mail. Would you like
to be a part of my challenge today?"
"Of course!" He replied in a husky voice, "I'll be over after work."
I hung up after thanking him. I will soon have Christmas babies!
I was hoping for twins, preferably girls. I would have to see what I could
do about that.

Craig arrived that afternoon, and he looked better in person than he did
in the picture on the e-mail! His blue eyes were stunning.

He was already thinking about romance, I could see it in his eyes!
I was so happy when lullaby chimes went off the first time,
I just laid in bed for a long time with my eyes closed. I could feel
myself smiling, and I could feel Craig's cool blue eyes
watching me as I took in the moment.

Brody excelled in school incredibly fast, and he wanted to grow
up and get into the real world quickly. I was sad to see my first
vampire baby transitioning into a pure blood vampire, but
he was truly a miracle.



Even Craig helped celebrate in his cute little underwear!
I laughed at his excitement.

Brody as a young adult. He has a very muscular face and
unique red/yellow eyes. He dressed in very casual clothes
and wears his hair brushed to one side.

I woke up that night after Craig left with an intense wave of nausea.
I had a feeling I would spend a lot of time near
the toilet during this pregnancy.




Twice in one day?! This was rough.

Aidan loves his Animals Abound toy box!
"Vrooom Vroom!" I heard him giggling from the play room
when I was downstairs.

That night, I was a little stressed because I had thrown up a third time,
so I played some video games after I put Aidan to bed. Around 11, I
decided it was time for me to hit the hay too, and I laid down for a peaceful nights
rest.


Baby Bumps over two days! I cleaned the house so I could be
ready for little Aidan's birthday!


"Hooray for Aidan!!" Brody cheered as Aidan
helped me blow out his candles.



Aidan as a child! He is a very adventurous spirit, and loves dressing
like his favorite T.V. Show Character, Mr. Adventure.


"Momma? Can I ever be like Mr. Adventure when I grow up?
He's my favorite!"
Aidan asked me one afternoon while we were watching television.

"Of course you can be like Mr. Adventure! You can visit
the world and send me amazing pictures from Egypt and
France, maybe even China!" I encouraged Aidan to live
his dreams. Traveling might as well be is
life's passion!

"Brody, would you like to come adventuring with me when I grow
up?" Aidan asked as his older Brother sat down on the couch with us.
"We might see bears!!" Aidan exclaimed almost immediately
after his question. Ever since Aidan grew up, he was quite the chatter
box. Of course, I preferred his rapid fire questions to his past
crying fits.

(I don't even know how to explain this picture, but Kira is so
adorable!!)
Listening to my boys converse about their lives made me want
twins so much more. I went to the fridge and pulled out
a couple of mini-watermelons to snack on for increased
chances of getting girls.

*Nom nom nom nom* :D


Brody and Aidan loved watching television together.

"Whoo!! Go Mr. Adventure!" Aidan cheered as Mr. Adventure
popped up on the screen. Brody and I both giggled
at Aidan's excitement.

The Baby Bump on Day 3. I got up and made my bed, only to hear
my mailbox creak open. I glanced out the window at the mail carrier,
who shoved a white box with a red bow around it into the
mailbox and scurry off.
'That's funny,' I thought, 'I didn't order anything...'

I walked out to the mailbox and pulled out the mysterious present...

And ripped off the paper. I gasped, inside was a ring, a ring
I hadn't seen in many, many years. Tied onto the ring by a piece of 
ribbon was a note,
'K.T! Hey girl, good news, I finally found you! Thanks for moving
and messing our plan all up. Jerk. Ha ha, that was a joke. You didn't mess
us up too bad. So look, I'll be over at your house on Christmas,
this ring is only the first part of your present. By the way,
you do remember this ring, don't you? You better!
I luhv yew, Boo!! I can't wait to see you!
-Tati
P.S. Don't wear the ring until New Years!'
I couldn't help but cry. Not tears of sadness, but of joy,
relief, and realization. Tati? Tatianna Mortelle?
I sure hope it was.
Brody made his way out of the house, to move in with Apple.
They would both be visiting soon, I hoped!

After Brody said his goodbyes, I took a nap on the couch. This
pregnancy had really drained me, and the baby inside was really kicking
hard that day.

Aidan was playing 'Adventure' with his action figures when he heard me
yell.
"AIDAN! You're going to be a big brother! Stay here while I get to the
hospital!"

After a really bad contraction, I sped to the hospital to endure
7 Hours of labor. I refused to leave Aidan at home by himself, but I
knew the nurses wouldn't let a Sim as young as Aidan into the room
while I was giving birth. Craig showed up, and I told him to call Apple
and have her baby sit Aidan until I got home. She took up the offer and 
headed off to my house. 


Seven Hours Later...

Craig and I walked out with two beautiful baby girls, exactly what
I had wanted!

"Kira, I know this is really soon, but I was wondering if I could come over
tonight and age the girls up with you... I bought them presents and I would
like for them to be able to enjoy them on Christmas. The presents
are also for the rest of your children, but the girls especially."
"Craig... I don't know... Let's go back to my house and see what Aidan
and Apple think. It's really sweet of you to buy them presents, and
thank you for that! But I don't want them to be older before they
are ready." He agreed to discuss the issue with Aidan and Apple, and
after about an hour, the decision was made. 
Welcome to the world, Tatianna Jones (In the black dress)
and Avril Jones (In the long sleeve shirt)!!
(Tatianna and Avril are named after two of the best people I've ever met!)
Avril was born first, she inherited Craig's skin and eyes, and my hair.
Tatianna is 2 hours younger and inherited my hair, eyes, and skin tone.
The twins are adorable, and the best part is, it's Christmas Eve!

Christmas Morning


I discovered I have another crier. Little Tatianna woke up the house early on
Christmas morning. I got the little ones dressed and downstairs into
their high chairs. Aidan helped me make a delicious Christmas breakfast
of French Toast and Fruit Parfaits. He was an excellent little chef!
After breakfast the kids gathered around the tree and Aidan passed
out gifts to the girls. Screams of joy and giggles filled my house
that morning, and I was incredibly delighted to see what
Craig had gotten the girls...

The complete Seasame Street Stuffed Animal collection!
I had been looking in to getting the kids this set, but I decided to
completely stuff their toy boxes with toys and Aidan got his
very own compass and telescope! When I was finally
done cleaning up the immense amount of wrapping paper
and bows, the door bell rang and my heart flipped.
TATIANNA!

My Best Friend from high school gave me a solid once over, and then pulled me into
the longest hug I had ever been in. We didn't say anything for a long time
until Tati finally said, "You look hot for pushing out 15 Babies!"
There was no doubt in my mind that I loved my best friend more
now than I did in high school.
"So listen. I have a present for you, it's pretty big," she smiled
to herself as if she was enjoying some sort of private joke.
"Get in the car!"
I rang Apple for yet another babysitting job and she accepted. Then
I hopped in Tatianna's car and we drove across town.
We stopped in front of this gorgeous house....

"Who's house IS this?" I asked, astounded.
Tatianna smiled, "It's ours!" She honked the horn and ran inside.
I was quite confused, so I followed her into the house to find this...

The 100 Baby Challenge Mothers! This was the best Christmas gift I
would ever receive!! Tatianna handed me an envelope with a stack of
pictures in it.
"This is what we did when we first moved in! We had to stay inside
so no one would recognize us and tell you we were here!" Tatianna explained.

Elizabeth Reting spent her time cooking, she was a most excellent chef!

Della Wriner was partying it up with SimLife Goggles. Silly Della!

Nicki Cranford was "brushing up" on her painting skills. She
will decorate the challenge house with her amazing artwork!

Mikolaj Sierra was practicing Chess. She is so brilliant!

Vanessa Wood selected a book to entertain herself with.
She sat in her new corner in the living room, making herself
quite comfortable!

And Violet Newbie was on the phone with the real estate agent,
thanking him for doing such a fantastic job at picking the house!
"And Tatianna Mortelle was taking the pictures!" Elizabeth
giggled enthusiastically, "And that's not the best part! We're throwing
you a party on New Years Eve!!!"

A week later, all the challenge mothers showed up
at the Prosper Room, it was time to party!
I sat down and ordered drinks for all of us,

and Violet and Della enjoyed themselves at the upstairs.

"Kira! Come dance with me!" Elizabeth called me away from the
bar to the dance floor. The talented Mikolaj entertained us all
with her amazing Bass Guitar skills!

"This... is... AWESOME!!" Vanessa cheered from the stage with
a 'Thumbs Up' to Della.

Violet enjoyed the bar and some dancing time with us in her
very unique and beautiful dress!

"Miko, you might want to slow down on the drinks, hun! You're
getting a little cross eyed!" I laughed at Miko's expression.
She still looked like a super model even after a couple of drinks!

"Dance on the counters, Kira!" Mikolaj encouraged.
"My daughter has done it!!" She laughed as I scrambled up onto
the counter and started to bust a move.
After the party had settled down
a bit, I suggested we go back to my house to light off 
fireworks at 12 to kick off the new year.
"Great idea!!" Della exclaimed as she rushed to the elevator.
We all soon followed her.

"Awesome party!" Miko said before she got into the elevator with us.
The New Year's Eve Moon! Here come the fireworks!!






"And this one is to all the challenge mothers who are the best
friends a Sim could have!" I laughed as I lit the last firework.



"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
All of us yelled as the clock struck Twelve.
Happy New Year to all fellow Simmers! (I know it's a little
late, but better late than never!) Thank you for reading
my blog! 


If you enjoyed this blog, have potential fathers you would like to see in the Challenge, or Name Suggestions, please comment on my blog or on my Cbox, or message me on Kira's Facebook. It would also be a great gesture if you would follow my blog. Thanks! 

2 comments:

Clare and Mom said...

Great post... I loved it and you did such a great job like always. I loved your maternity outfit too :) Keep up that AMAZING work.

candie.pandie said...

Thank you!! It took me forever to pick out her maternity outfit, it had to be cute put work with those boots! :)

Post a Comment